Not too long ago we had a pretty windy day. It actually blew out the screen door on our deck. Well the kids decided that the plastic molding would make great fishing poles. Got to admit they were pretty creative with that! So they went up on the little stone wall and tried to catch some fish. They caught a stinky sock, a boot, a shark, a whale, a tiny fish, and a big red gooey fish. They even pretended to cook the fish on our little fire pit we have.



I was playing around with the camera so I was trying black and white and color pictures. I am discovering more and more things with this camera....it helps to actually read the book!
1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures!!! Especially the first one and also because it's in black & white (my favorite!) They have great imaginations, don't they?! I think it's great that they have each other to play with; unfortunately it's going to be a while before Morgan & Chase have that. Oh well! Great pictures Cin!
Post a Comment